About Us – ICCRC-CRCIC
- Maintaining a searchable database of all professionals it regulates.
- Managing a rigorous complaints and discipline process.
- Educating the public through awareness campaigns on the importance of retaining RCICs and the dangers of using unauthorized immigration representatives.
- Enforcing the Code of Professional Ethics.
- Accrediting and auditing the Immigration Practitioner Programs (IPPs) offered by post-secondary institutions across Canada.
- Administering the entry-to-practice Full Skills Exam (FSE).
- Delivering Practice Management Education (PME) courses in order for RCICs to maintain their competent practice.
- Conducting a Compliance Audit to make certain that RCICs’ practice and documentation comply with ICCRC Regulations.
- Crediting hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), which ensure that RCICs’ immigration knowledge is current.